Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Reunited and It Feels So Good!!

Top (Left to Right): Mullins (Emily), South (Jennifer)
Middle: Buckwild (Christin), Richie (Nicole), me, Madelyn, Wacky (Merry), Shelton (Natalie)
Bottom: Hacker (Maren), Round (Erin), Stin (Allison)


Last night several of my mission sisters came over for a "Sisters FHE." Merry's mom suffered a heart attack and stroke just over a week ago and consequently we felt the need to get together. I'm so glad we did! It was so much fun to have most of us together again. When we first got home we got together all the time, but slowly we've all gone different directions and so we don't all get together as often. I'm pretty sure we can't wait so long to do it again!! We missed those not in attendance! I am so blessed to have such amazing sisters. They are my angels!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh how crazy you know Emily Mullins. She was in my freshman ward at DT!!

Christin said...

Sister, you beat us all to the "blog". Thanks for letting us use your house.