Well, we have officially started solid foods!! Yesterday for lunch, Madelyn just had a little bit of rice cereal, but she seemed to enjoy it. I've been searching online for a Bumbo because so many people swear by them. They are supposed to help with feeding because they provide more support than a high chair (they have many other great uses, but this is just one). Well, yesterday I found one on craigslist and made the purchase. So, with our Bumbo, we are in full solid food force today! Its great! Madelyn had a couple of full meals today!
As a side note, the Bumbo does have warnings that it should not be used on elevated surfaces and the baby should not be left unattended. Apparently babies have fallen out of it before and been injured. We haven't had any problems yet, but if you're contemplating one, it should be used with caution!!
2 comments:
So so cute.
I couldn't be prouder of my beautiful granddaughter!!! Here's to the enjoyment of many more solid foods to come!!! Just wait till I introduce her to chocolate lava cake!!! And by the way--she looks just like her mommy sitting up so big and tall in that little Bumbo!! So cute and so amaz-za-zing!!! Grandma loves you, little one!!!
Post a Comment