Thursday, February 5, 2009

Madelyn's Three Months Old!



I had to put this video in...Madelyn was so cute the other day as she sat in her swing and talked to herself! Gotta love this little girl! (As a disclaimer, I forgot to change the title when I made the video...haha!)

So, today Madelyn is officially three months old! Its hard to believe that its only been three months! We can hardly remember life without her! Madelyn is a little spoiled. She always wants to be held and bounced. She will sit in her swing but as soon as she sees her mom or dad she starts to cry because she knows we'll pick her up and hold her. We just can't help but appease her every wish and demand! The good news is that she has started sitting alone for longer periods of time. She loves the bath. Each time we put her in she splashes and smiles! It has become a great time for the entire family.

A few of Madelyn's other highlights this month:
  • Started Zantac for acid reflux on January 5th
  • Weighed 11 pounds 1/2 ounce on February 4th
  • Started "talking" and laughing often
  • Moved out of Newborn diapers and into Size 1 in early January
Our latest discovery with Madelyn is that she cannot cry when she hears the song "You and I both" by Jason Mraz. It is amazing. When she starts wailing, we just push play and she INSTANTLY stops crying! As soon as the song stops, however, she begins to cry again! So, we've got the song on repeat! It is seriously one of the funniest things ever!

3 comments:

drew said...

CUTE!!! P.S. Tell Madelyn I like Jason Mraz too!

Christin said...

Oh my goodness I am so glad that I found your blog! I miss you all!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that I found your blog!! You guys are such a cute little family! And Madelyn is so adorable!