Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ready or not!

ITS A BOY!!!

That's right! The Hazen Trio will be welcoming a new member in a few months! We found out yesterday that the little rascal is a boy! We're so excited (nervous, but excited). I feel like I know how to handle girls but I'm not sure what to do with boys! The little guy is right on track for growth and is set to be born on July 24th. I'm looking more and more pregnant everyday and although its only half over, I'm ready to be done with pregnancy! :) We've got firetrucks and dinosaurs in our future!

13 comments:

Chelsea said...

I didn't know you were pregnant!! Congrats!!!

*Meg Larsen* said...

boys are so fun, and don't worry, you'll figure them out pretty quick :o)

so excited for you!

Christin said...

Oh geez I hope that you are praying that he isn't as wild as your husband was! I am so excited to see you this weekend. You always look darling pregnant even if you hate it! LOVE YOU ALL!

Liz G said...

Wahoo!!! That is so exciting! I knew it was going to be a boy! :) We can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!!

Susan said...

YYIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dad and I couldn't be more excited! We're absolutely giddy!!! :) Love you! P.S. Maddie will be the BEST big sister EVER!!!

Christine and Nick said...

Congrats! That what we're hoping for too!

Janice Richardson said...

Yippee! I'm excited for you guys!

Debbie said...

Wow! I had no idea that you were pregnant! Congratulations! you are so awesome Katie!!! miss you!!

Anni Winings said...

That's wonderful news, Katie. I'm so excited for you.

Martha said...

Woohoo Katie! That's awesome! I just checked Christine's blog and saw her news, then went to your blog and saw your news. (Makes me nervous to check my own blog...)

Marisa Hodges said...

YAY! boys are so much fun. Now Madelyn will have a brother to watch out for her and pa partner in crime!
Hey if she is lucky he might even be playing a bit of dress ups with her! hehe.. I know I made my brothers do that until i got a sister! I am so excited for you and for Fin! You two are making me very very baby hungry..

Rachel and Vico said...

WOW!! Congrats!!