After spending so much time in the pool they jumped in the hot tub to warm up. She loves the bath so this was an extra special treat (don't worry, she didn't stay in long!)!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Water Time!!
While we were in California it was nice enough for Brian and Madelyn to spend a little time in the outdoor pool at the resort. I'm pretty sure Maddie was made for the water because she did NOT want to get out!!

After spending so much time in the pool they jumped in the hot tub to warm up. She loves the bath so this was an extra special treat (don't worry, she didn't stay in long!)!

Now, in all of my packing for California, I'd mistakenly left the swim diapers at home! Because my daughter loves the water, however, I could not deny her the chance to jump in the pool. So, she donned a regular diaper and off she went! I know you're thinking how gross this is and what a complete catastrophe we could've had on our hands, but I just had to do it! A girl needs the pool!! So, pictured below you'll see Maddie's water-logged diaper. It made me laugh so hard when she got out because her booty looked seriously ghetto-licious! :) The picture doesn't do an adequate job of displaying, but you can imagine. It was hilarious!
After spending so much time in the pool they jumped in the hot tub to warm up. She loves the bath so this was an extra special treat (don't worry, she didn't stay in long!)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! Look how much she has changed since Florida when we had to do a little more "coaxing" to get her in the water! Glad to see she grew into this swimsuit!!! She is the cutest baby in the world!!!
By the way....didn't the mom get in the pool? :)
Your blog is adorable. And your little girl is even cuter! We left the ward before you had her, and I can't believe how cute she is!
Post a Comment