Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cougars!

The Hazens happen to be big time March Madness fans and we feel its a special bonus that the BYU Cougars are dancing again this year! So, while Brian was at work (sitting in the break room watching the game), Maddie and I stayed home and watched the Cougars take on the Florida Gators. The game was really intense and ended up going into double overtime! Everytime I would yell, Madelyn would repeat exactly what I'd said. Pretty soon she just started yelling at random times completely unprompted. When I listened more closely I realized she was saying "Cougars" over and over. It was so hilarious. So, I tried to get a little video of the experience, but of course, as soon as I pulled out the video camera she stopped. So, here's what we did get. Please excuse my cheesy "mom voice." And I didn't mean to film it sideways...sorry! (Yes, she is wearing her BYU cheerleading uniform)...




3 comments:

Susan said...

That's my girl!!!! Nana definitely won when I got that little princess for a granddaughter!! Haha!!! Yea!!! She is the cutest sweetest most wonderful baby in the world!!! I love her so much!!! (AND her mommy!!!) :) Oh, by the way!! Go COUGARS!!!

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

oh my gosh that is the cutest thing i have ever heard! ;)

Merry said...

How fun!