Monday, November 23, 2009

Birthdays!!

This past month has been filled with birthdays!! Madelyn and I celebrated another year! Here's a little update on Madelyn:
  • She weighs 17.5 lbs. She won't be into a forward facing carseat for a while!
  • She walks EVERYWHERE! She took her first few steps at the beginning of October and she's been getting better and better since. She's basically stopped crawling altogether. She's especially cute when she tries to go quickly! She hasn't figured out running yet!
  • She gives kisses to ANYONE who asks. Its so cute!
  • She loves all of her new toys and can't decide which one she wants to play with first!
  • She doesn't say many words yet, but I know she understands them. She'll go pick out whatever toy or book that I ask her to bring.
  • She tries to put on her shoes, socks and mittens all by herself and its pretty hilarious to watch.
  • She LOVES to play dress up. She struts around the house in her "tu-tu" skirt and all the necklaces she can find! She knows she's so cute when she does it.
Overall, she's wonderful and we are enjoying her so much! We were so happy to have so many wonderful family and friends here for her birthday party! Thank you all for coming!

I was a bad mother and didn't take many pictures on her birthday, but here are a couple that we did get!

Madelyn sitting in her Pooh chair. She thinks she's so big when she sits in it.

Eating her birthday cake!

1 comment:

Christin said...

I love your new layout! So cute, and I miss you, can we hang out again soon?