Well, I decided to turn my computer on for 5 minutes to prove that we really are still alive (why open the computer when you can do everything from your iPad?)! Today Brian came home from school for 3 hours to play in the snow. Luckily I brought the camera to document the adventure.
Ten minutes later I haven't been able to get any of the pictures from my camera to upload...
soooooo....if you'd like to see photos, you'll have to visit us and look at them on the camera!! But, who will need a camera when you'll be seeing us in person!! YEA!!! You'll just have to trust me that the kids are adorable and we're all healthy (Zachary Brian born June 29th and the sweetest almost 8 month old you'll ever meet!).
Sorry for the fake out! I will try to post again before 9 more months have gone by and hopefully there will be photos in that one!
Love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was starting to wonder what happened to you guys, please do post some photos and stories from your life. We are too far away to come and visit:(
um yes you do need to post more :)
Post a Comment