For Labor Day weekend, we all flew to Irvine, CA, to see my Aunt Bev and Scott L. Rice, DDS. We had so much fun just reading books, hanging out, laughing and enjoying the WONDERFUL California weather! It was the perfect escape! Thanks, Bev and Scott, for such a wonderful time!
Here are a few pictures from our great getaway!!
Maddie loves "swimming"


She had so much fun with her Great Aunt Beverly!

We ate dinner at the beach during sunset and it was awesome!

The view from our table during lunch!

Newport Beach

Dinner at Opah

2 comments:
LOoks like you had so much fun!!! Wish I could have been there with you!!! That baby is SOOOOO cute!!!!! MMMMMMM!!! Lucky, lucky, lucky Aunt Bev!!!
I just saw this posting on your blog!! This was such a fun time for us! I hope this will be something we can do again and again! I love your photos! They came out much better than mine did! We love the Hazens!
Post a Comment