...is FINALLY over!!! YEAH!! We made it through!! Madelyn and I are so happy to have Brian back again (atleast until the fall). Now we just have to pack up our little apartment and move! ugh...
Yay! I understand that feeling! good luck to Brian on the LSAT.
we dropped by earlier today to see if you needed any help--let me know if you need any help cleaning, packing, watching madelyn so you can clean and pack, watching madelyn in the bath so you can clean up vomit...;o) anything!
RYC: If after an unmedicated birth, the baby is not separated from mom (for cleaning, weighing, etc.) the baby will crawl up her tummy and start nursing. It was absolutely crazy to watch. It reminded me of little puppies or kittens crawling to their moms to start nursing. I never would have believed it if I didn't see it.
4 comments:
Yay! I understand that feeling! good luck to Brian on the LSAT.
we dropped by earlier today to see if you needed any help--let me know if you need any help cleaning, packing, watching madelyn so you can clean and pack, watching madelyn in the bath so you can clean up vomit...;o) anything!
Congratulations, and we'll miss you in the ward!
That's awesome! We will miss you--thank you for feeding Vico the other day while I was gone!
RYC: If after an unmedicated birth, the baby is not separated from mom (for cleaning, weighing, etc.) the baby will crawl up her tummy and start nursing. It was absolutely crazy to watch. It reminded me of little puppies or kittens crawling to their moms to start nursing. I never would have believed it if I didn't see it.
Post a Comment