Saturday, June 27, 2009

Just Plain Batty


Most women take them for granted. Most men are literally swept away by them. I, however, have lived a long time without them.

My entire life I have dreamed of having longer eyelashes. My eyelashes are so short, blonde, and thin that without mascara you would think I didn't have any at all! Its true. In fact, sometimes they are even hard to see WITH mascara. Since my prepubescent days I have envied the models with their long lashes that curl and stop onlookers in their tracks. I tried everything to make my eyelashes stand out more: using a curler, MILLIONS of mascaras, and even fake eyelashes (big mistake!). Nothing worked! The lashes remained invisible.

Then, two months ago when I was getting my hair cut, my mom noticed Lexi's (our stylist's) eyelashes. They were so long and beautiful. She shared a little secret with us: Renew Lash. Mom couldn't pass it up so we bought some and decided to give it a shot. Its simple to use. Just one stroke on the top of your lashes everyday. They guarantee you'll see results in six weeks.

Well, I'm here to tell you that it worked!!! My eyelashes are now longer than I ever would've believed they could be. They've more than doubled in length. The clincher is you can even see them without mascara! I love it!! The Renew Lash is a little too expensive for me to use forever, but for now, I'm happy!

So, for those of you out there struggling with invisible lashes, there is hope -- and most importantly, it works!

3 comments:

Heindogs said...

wowowowwow! That is an amazing product!!!! They are gorgeous! What happens if you don't use it forever? I mean do they fall out or something? I have never heard of anything like that!

Lauren said...

Awesome! My eyelashes are naturally kinda goldish, blond, red and totally invisible without mascara.

Marisa Hodges said...

amazing! I think you should post a before and after pic to share! hehe